Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Book holder?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what they are really called but they are something that would hold up books or magazines usually seen in offices. I am curious if anyone here uses one. I think in one of the many threads about unmounted stamps someone had a picture of something like what I am thinking. I want one that I can put a lot of pages in the plastic sleeves and flip from page to page.

I don't want one that holds just one thing like often seen in offices when needing to type out something just to clarify.

I hope this makes sense!! Thank you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what they are really called but they are something that would hold up books or magazines usually seen in offices. I am curious if anyone here uses one. I think in one of the many threads about unmounted stamps someone had a picture of something like what I am thinking. I want one that I can put a lot of pages in the plastic sleeves and flip from page to page.

I don't want one that holds just one thing like often seen in offices when needing to type out something just to clarify.

I hope this makes sense!! Thank you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's for the 8.5x11 formats, it's a split cover notebook, I think. You fold the covers back/down to create a display for the inside pages. ??? I got one from the local office supply store. I don't know if they're out there for larger formats and special to scrapbooking.

sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, yes I wanted the 8.5 x 11 size. I guess I should have mentioned that. I will check out the local office supply places to see what they have.