Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: cheerleading

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have any ideas for scrapbooking cheerleading pictures (for a 7 year old)?
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have any ideas for scrapbooking cheerleading pictures (for a 7 year old)?
    Lynn

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My daughter is 10 and she cheerleads -- so i just use stickers - and walmart now sells a whole pack of stuff i think 500 items for 4.88 -- so very cute - but what i did do is blow up a picture of her squad to a 5 x 7 and cut it in to the shape of a megaphone and placed it and a angle on the page and so it looks like to words are coming out of the megaphone i wrote "go team", maybe it looks cuter that it sounds, i tried.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My little girl is not even 2 yet, so I have a while. But what I think would look cute is if you used two streamers off the pom-poms and mad tiny little pom-poms for her page. And just tape them up with color tape. Thatís if you can do it with out her noticing. I don't think it would mess them up any but if you could find yarn or somethink that could work in it place. I think that would look cute. This might tke some time but you could write somthing up and interview her on how much she liked cheering and print it off and make her page looking like a news paper article and the title could be her teams name or 'THE CHEERING TIMES' or 'THE SQUAD' or 'THE BEARCAT POST'or'THE FOOTBALL COURIER' you get the point. and then you would do an article title. That would look pretty cool and she would get a kick out of it who wouldn't want to see themselves in a new paper. Or you could do it as a magazine cover. You could ask her her favorite cheer and put that as a caption on a page so in year to come she can look back and have a smile on her face because it seem so silly now.(I mean look at the clothes our moms put us in or our hair I don't know about you but my cheeks still turn red) Hope that gives you an idea you could build on.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!