Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due Date Sept. 15th

I will be requiring you to send extra $ to cover me getting DC for shipping back to you, the usps is just loosing too many packages for my comfort level. I will not require you to pay for DC to me, it will be up to you if you want to take a chance or not (Can't you just picture Clint in a USPS shirt saying "so..do you feel lucky?"

Group 1A is a $1.00 group (Purchase an item for each person in the group for a dollar and alter it, your supplies to alter your items shouldn't cost more than $1.00 bringing the total cost of each item to $2.00

***Full***
    1)Hostess (Scrapbooking Tool apron)
    2)Penny (Initial)
    3)Misty (Tin)
    4)Schloglett
    5)Janet

Group 1B is a $1.00 group (Purchase an item for each person in the group for a dollar and alter it, your supplies to alter your items shouldn't cost more than $1.00 bringing the total cost of each item to $2.00

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Group 2A is a $5.00 group your item and materials to alter should add up to a cost of $5.00. For this group you can make as many as you'd like and that is how many you will get back. For this group I will be putting names into a hat and having my son pull out to see who gets who's, then I'll post and if you want to negotiate trades/colors etc. you can.

1)Hostess Glass Pebble magnet or push pin sets (you pick, or some of each)

2)Hostess Glass Pebble magnet or push pin sets (you pick, or some of each)

3)Schloglett
    4)Misty Floral Desk Frame
    5)

Group 3A is a 10.00 group this is a group where your item and materials to alter it would add up to $10.00. You make as many as you'd like and that's how many you will get back. For this group I will be putting names into a hat and having my son pull out to see who gets who's, then I'll post and if you want to negotiate trades/colors etc. you can.

1)Hostess (Don't know yet
    2)Misty Bead Board Frame
    3)Janet
    4)
    5)

Now a disclaimer for my descriptions of groups two and three. If for example you choose to alter tote bags and they are normally 5.00 and you add ribbon and buttons and some charms and you get to the check out and to your amazement everything is 25% so your total for all your supplies is only 7.50 it still counts as a 10.00 item, but if the guilt is overwhelming you you could always glue 2.50 to the tote bag as long as the color scheme was green and silver that is! Seriously though you get the idea. I'm not going to be asking you to submit receipts just make and send something that you would like to receive. You know... all that do unto others stuff

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori s
    Please put me in the $1 group.
    I'll let you know what I am gonna alter.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for joining Penny

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please sign me up for the following

Group 1a-I will do a tin..

Group 3a--will get back to you on what I will make.

Thank you,

Misty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for joining Misty. I am in the middle of altering a pair of flip flops, I've got to take a pic and post one altered one not, maybe later tonight. The heat is zapping my motivation

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see it.

COME on ladies, this will be a fun swap. This is one of those think outside the box swaps. You don't want to miss it.

Head on over to your dollar store and look to see if you can find something you can add a few embellies and alter. Joann's, Michaels, AC Moore, and Target-also has a dollar section, some grocery store do too. Trust me---you will have a hard time just choosing 1 item, dollar stores are filled with fun stuff.

Misty

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a flower clip I found at JA (dollar bin)--added ribbon, rhinestones,stamp saying, cut matching paper for message or photo, added more die cut flowers and r-stones. A less than 5 mins. project.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misty my own personal cheerleader! Aint she grand? There are a lot of people that said they would be interested on the checking interest thread but they might be on vacation. Seems like people are really scarce this summer. I will leave signups up for a good while because of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori, put me in groups 1a and 2a. I have no earthly idea what I will do yet...lol Thanks for the heads-up. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori, when is this due?
    "If it's unladylike, fattening or fun, I'm in!"