Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was Lynette looking at when she screamed? Was it the house that her family was in?

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, boy that was some show.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that was Mrs. McKlusky's house. And what really sucks is that I'm pretty sure Marcia Cross said on The View a couple weeks ago that that is the last episode taped before the writer's strike. I think we're going to be waiting awhile before we find out what happens. I thought it was funny that when Sylvia opened the door she just flew backwards and was gone. ANd how odd that nothing happened at the hospital ya know? Like no power outage or anything. It was a great episode.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard someone say on TV today that the second part of the tornado show had been filmed right before the writer's strike, but they had no idea when they would be airing it. They wanted to air it right before airing a string of new shows, but didn't know when that would be. So we could be waiting to see if Carlos is dead or alive for a very long time. Sue
    ________
    HERBAL HEALTH SHOP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the beginning of the show they said that someone would lose a husband and they all would lose a friend. Well, I guess Gaby lost the husband since the fence post went through him (unless he survives that) So I don't think Tom is dead. Who is the friend? I hope Carlos survives.

Yeah, I thought it was funny how Sylvia flew backwards, too.

I figured the writer's strike had something to do with no previews being shown.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was totally glued to the tv what a great show!! I heard too that they filmed the second half right before strikes and will show it later on to get their viewers back. I wonder who the "friend" is they are all going to lose. It does seem that the husband was the mayor, but who knows with these shows it could be someone else all together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got to see this yesterday, what an episode. I believe Lynnette was screaming because she was looking at McCluskey's home that was destroyed. I noticed after the tornado that they were in the bathtub in Lynnette's home.

Reports are that a husband (Gaby's mayoral husband) most likely died, just because Carlos can't die (IMO).

And a friend died (I am thinking Ida - the woman who owned the cat that Lynnette let go), but I certainly don't know for sure on that one, only a guess.

Don't think you can count the crazy woman whom was sucked out through the front door as a friend, she was more of an enemy.

Lots of destruction in the aftermath of the tornado. It will be interesting to see what happens when the show returns.

Since Carlos' money is now blowing in the wind as the paperwork flew away while Gaby and Edie were fighting over it, what do you think Gaby will do? She really only sees $$$.

Besides Lynnette's kids, where were all the other kids? I know Bree's son Andrew has his own apartment and I think her daughter was shipped back to the boarding school. Where was Julie's daughter and the new neighbor's daughter?

Thoughts anyone?
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Julie and Dylan were off somewhere for a school trip. I remember one of the mom's on the phone, susan or kathryn, saying something about don;t come home from your trip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your thoughts on last night's episode?

Carlos - I see (no pun here) him getting his sight back. Will Gabby pursue Victor's estate?

Ida - okay when Annette and the other lady were at the baseball field I was cracking up.

Susan - what's up her, I know Mike is in rehab, but has she gone off the deep end being preggers?

Bree and her hubby trying to set up Bree's son up with the contractor, that was a riot.

And the cliffhanger -what's up with Kathryn and her 'secret'? Inquiring minds want to know what was on the note her mother wrote on her deathbed that she threw in the fireplace that her daughter Dylan partially recovered?
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so sucked in by Kathryn's story!!
    It's killing me.

I am sure Carlos will get his sight back. ?? Maybe?? LOL
    I LOVE DH!