Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if any of you have heard, but the Post Office has a new 15x15 flat mailer. Below is from scrapyourtrip.com who is promoting the box:

Scrapbookers of the World Unite!

Your scrapbooking layouts and family memories deserve the very best. So much care and attention goes into preserving life’s moments. You have filled your pages with careful planning, love and devotion. Why would you want to send these precious memories out into the cruel world of rigged-up, mangled mailers not truly meant for the purpose at hand?

All of us here at ScrapYourTrip are so excited to finally have a box made specifically with scrapbookers in mind. For the past year, ScrapYourTrip President and Founder, Julie Swatek, has been working with the United States Postal Service on a box specially designed for scrapbooking supplies and layouts. The “Julie Box" is a 15”x15” flat mailer that works perfectly for shipping scrapbooking supplies, layouts, photos, yearbooks, or any other similar, hard-to-fit item that you don't want to get bent.

So far, this box is available only to ScrapYourTrip and at the Creating Keepsakes Conventions. If you would like to have this box available to you at your local Post Office and/or online at www.usps.com, please fill in the area below RIGHT NOW to add to our list of signatures requesting this box be issued nationwide.

Please use the link below:

SB Box
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if any of you have heard, but the Post Office has a new 15x15 flat mailer. Below is from scrapyourtrip.com who is promoting the box:

Scrapbookers of the World Unite!

Your scrapbooking layouts and family memories deserve the very best. So much care and attention goes into preserving life’s moments. You have filled your pages with careful planning, love and devotion. Why would you want to send these precious memories out into the cruel world of rigged-up, mangled mailers not truly meant for the purpose at hand?

All of us here at ScrapYourTrip are so excited to finally have a box made specifically with scrapbookers in mind. For the past year, ScrapYourTrip President and Founder, Julie Swatek, has been working with the United States Postal Service on a box specially designed for scrapbooking supplies and layouts. The “Julie Box" is a 15”x15” flat mailer that works perfectly for shipping scrapbooking supplies, layouts, photos, yearbooks, or any other similar, hard-to-fit item that you don't want to get bent.

So far, this box is available only to ScrapYourTrip and at the Creating Keepsakes Conventions. If you would like to have this box available to you at your local Post Office and/or online at www.usps.com, please fill in the area below RIGHT NOW to add to our list of signatures requesting this box be issued nationwide.

Please use the link below:

SB Box
    Laura

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did it! How cool will that be!?!?!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me too.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added my name

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ditto

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added mine too.
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ditto
    bonnie

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally!!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's totally kewl!!!! I CAN. NOT. wait!!