Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies..

I wanted to let you all know that I have a few ladies here who are really keen to learn to make the flowers I love doing. I've given it quite a bit of thought and have decided that I am going to being giving some online tuition in one of the Chat rooms at various intervals. I will let you know when and where
    These sessions are for those who are really interested in doing this floral craft.. we wont be engaging in general chat at these times. I welcome as many as would like to learn.. as well as those who would just like to come and watch and perhaps ask questions.

I'll keep you all informed about this and will provide some more information when I've sorted out a few things. Perhaps I could post any messages under the heading.. 'FLORAL NEWS'
    I also welcome any suggestions etc. I'm not sure at present about times.. obviously it's got to suit you all in the USA and me here in Australia.

I'll be back to you soon about this..

love to you all... Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies..

I wanted to let you all know that I have a few ladies here who are really keen to learn to make the flowers I love doing. I've given it quite a bit of thought and have decided that I am going to being giving some online tuition in one of the Chat rooms at various intervals. I will let you know when and where
    These sessions are for those who are really interested in doing this floral craft.. we wont be engaging in general chat at these times. I welcome as many as would like to learn.. as well as those who would just like to come and watch and perhaps ask questions.

I'll keep you all informed about this and will provide some more information when I've sorted out a few things. Perhaps I could post any messages under the heading.. 'FLORAL NEWS'
    I also welcome any suggestions etc. I'm not sure at present about times.. obviously it's got to suit you all in the USA and me here in Australia.

I'll be back to you soon about this..

love to you all... Angie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to learn how to make these flowers. i will be looking for your message. My dd is having a baby (her fifth) and she may come to stay with me for a while so I'm trying to find things for us to do.

Dalene

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be adding names to a list Dalene of those who show interest here. That way I can send off emails of information I think might be helpful.
    This is a craft that will give you so much satisfaction.. When someone gets a card with these type of flowers on.. they are just overwhelmed and appreciate them more so than a present. It's a wonderful gift to make for someone who has everything.. or for an elderly person when an invitation says 'no presents please'. They are extra special for weddings.. well you name it!

love.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoo hoo

Well there are three chatrooms so you can have your class in chat 2 or 3 if people are allready chatting in room 1

I guess we'll have to look at a timezone map to figure out a good time! If I get home and would be ready at 4:30 pm Thursday it'd be like 6 in the morning on Friday for you or something Hey ladies we're getting lessons from the future LOL.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a wonderful idea! Your flowers are beautiful Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd really be interested in learning how to do your gorgeous flowers also, Angie. Just keep us posted.
    Marsha aka fotonana
    life is uncertain, scrap first

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in... I love these and would be willing any time.!!

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to know how you made the flowers. Please let me know about times, and if I can, I will be there.
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oohhh angie, i am definately in on this. i so appreciate all the time and effort you give to us.
    *Mary*