Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been years since I've been on here

Hi fellow scrapbookers! I haven't been on this site since 2009. So very long ago, and life has sure changed. I miss scrapbooking and I'm so out of touch with technology and the scrapbooking and craft world. I sure miss my old life! How many old timers are still on here? I sure loved all the recipe swaps I did on this site. Just wanted to say hi, and hope all is well with those I swapped with years ago.

Cathy
    crazy4cooking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Cathy. I'm afraid you will find that this board is not very active anymore. I check in but rarely see any new posts.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How sad, I thought that was the case. Did scrapbooking disappear? I've been gone for years and thought it was just me and my life changes. Makes me sad, it was so long ago. I know there's new technology now. Are there any other sites, or places I can go to? I want my old crafting life back. Lol! Thank you, this feels like Twilight Zone, like that part of my life never existed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't found any scrapbooking sites. There is an active card making site; Card Making USA. Well, actually it's a group on Facebook.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham