Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just need to vent

I just have to vent so I don't blow up at my ex-son-in-law's mother. She never has liked my daughter & has pretty much ignored her 2 daughters (who happen to be her son's daughters, too). Just saw a post on FB from evidently an old friend of hers commenting on pictures of her 3 youngest grandchildren (by her youngest son & his wife that she adores). Her reply just mentioned her youngest & his wife with no mention of her oldest & his 2 remarkable daughters. Just really irritates me but I don't want to cause any trouble because I still am on good terms with by ex-SIL. Just had to vent. Sure no one is around to read but if feels good to get it off my chest.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, writing things down can help. Glad you got it off your chest.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... I totally know what you mean! Susan gave you the right answer! My first reaction is tell her off and say her loss ... they won't want anything to do with her n it's her fault! But best to vent here! Be the bigger person! Lol
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three