Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you just love growing old?

Spent the morning preparing for a meeting to re-do our wills. Requested a deed for the niche I bought back in 1993 for my 1st husband (it's a joint niche). Called the doctors office about lab work for my upcoming "wellness" appointment. So much fun.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to redo our will the last one was when the kids were little n we named who we wanted to take care of them we were going on a trip! Can't seem to make Dh see how important it is!
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All four of our daughters have had name changes (3 married, 1 divorced). Needed to take my ex-son-in-law off as alternate executor & hubby changed some parts of his living will. He's 75 this week & I turned 70 last Sept. so we're trying to get a handle on things to make it easier for the kids. Need to try & set up a time to put son on safety deposit box so there won't be any hassle getting to wills, etc. Hopefully when we get the new ones back & are putting them in the box.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham