Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finished Christmas 2015

Finally finished the last set of pages for Christmas 2015. The snowflakes are made out of Transparent Liquid Sculpey. Saw technique using it that you can die cut so tried it. Kind of fun. Boy did the scan cut off part of the page (right side).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely pages, Carol. Nice that you could cut the Transparent Liquid Sculpey. I have not seen that product before.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the photos and what a great LO to go with them! Love the snowflake! I have cameo and need to start using it for embellishments and letters.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperPossibilities View Post
    Lovely pages, Carol. Nice that you could cut the Transparent Liquid Sculpey. I have not seen that product before.
    It's been around forever. I think it's called something else now. Might try looking for it near the Sculpey clay section.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gluemore girl View Post
    Love the photos and what a great LO to go with them! Love the snowflake! I have cameo and need to start using it for embellishments and letters.
    I just have a Cuttlebug but I love it. The snowflake is a die & embossing folder. The TLS doesn't emboss but I had used the shape on the previous sets of pages so was trying to tie them together.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout View Post
    It's been around forever. I think it's called something else now. Might try looking for it near the Sculpey clay section.
    Thanks for that, Carol. My local craft shop doesn't have that much variety anymore, but next time I am there, I will look. Stampin' Up! doesn't have anything like it. I buy most of my craft items from them with my demo discount Sometimes I do want to try something else on the market though so it is good to know what is around. I have played with Sculpey before and know they have that at my craft store so will know where to look now.