Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it is craft day on MS. I just turned it on and she will be making cards. Let's see if she knows her stuff today, unlike the last time. Got to go and watch it!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it is craft day on MS. I just turned it on and she will be making cards. Let's see if she knows her stuff today, unlike the last time. Got to go and watch it!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well did she???

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, she had a guest on her show. I had just flipped over to the show and did not realize that. She really had a nice guest that was doing mulburry paper figures. It waa a nice segment and I went to her website and made a copy of the templates. Martha was very nice today and took the back seat to her guest. I turned the show off after the craft project. I had too many things to do in order to get ready for my daughter visiting from TX flying in tomorrow.
    Cheryl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least she didn't make a fool of herself this time!!
    ~Jenna