Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WM photo finishing

Has anyone ever used Walmart.com to get photos done? What was your experience like? Were you satisfied? I ordered prints on the 18th. On the 25th they were still "processing" so I called customer service. She said they were stuck in processing & since they hadn't charged my card she would cancel the order & I should reorder. So I did (on the 25th). They are still "processing". This time there is a pending charge on my card. How long should it take? Don't think I'll be using them again.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never used there order because I didn't like in house service but I know a lot of that is our local help.

I order from snap fish... I love them and get them quick and use like free shipping coupons when I order 300 ( 1/2 years worth of photos) saves me like $30! I thought I heard they linked up with WM... but not sure their on line is good if so.
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use shutterfly. The give me offers every so often for 100 free prints and I just pay for shipping and handling which isn't much. I don't have that many pictures so I never use up my 100 freebies.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually use Snapfish too, but I needed some done now & the only offer they had going you HAD to have 100 prints so I decided to try WM. I still get a discount there so even with the shipping it was not too bad (their shipping is a whole lot less than the others). And that's the other thing, I could have sworn I ordered glossy prints but the order says matte. If they ever come & I don't like them I will just take them to the store & get a refund.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today the charge dropped off so contacted them & got the same run around as before. Technical issue, stuck in processing. Canceled the order & won't be reordering.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat