Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to let you all know this asap, since the one Target I went to didn't have a ton. I will take and post pics as soon as I find my camera which is still burried in all the Christmas stuff that needs to be gone through and put away. But they had Valentine's Paper Packs and other paper packs bright grovy flower style and a more muted style that reminds me of Anna Griffin stuff. They also had valentine brads that spelt out things like "XoXo, True, Love" and they had adhesive metal embellishments that matched all of the paper packs as well as packs of chipboard embellies that matched the paper lines. I've seen elsewhere on-line that they also have the mini-mailboxes but the one I went to didn't have those. While I was there I looked in the regular scrapbooking section and I didn't see any sales in that dept. ;(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know Joanns was the same way last week here. They had heart brads, rubons, buttons all the V-Day stuff in the Scrap dollar section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darn I wish we had a super Jo's rather than a pooper Jo's!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the funny thing...I have the WORST Joanns in the world!! I mean its dirty and the fabric is dirty (and I sew every day so that sucks) and everything is unorganized and they suck....
    but for some unknown reaosn they carry more 1.00 scrap supplies and stamps and weird good stuff in these cardboard non marked boxes??

No one else ever says they have the same thing!!

I would trade it for great fabric though since I need more fabric then scrapping! haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sew a ton as well, and it is one of the major reasons I don't like our Jo's when you go to a sewing store and can't find buttons to match there is a serious problem! Our Wal-Mart has a better sewing dept. Maybe I should go back to see if they are carrying scrappy stuff in the dollar items. I've never looked, the last time I went it was the third time that I walked out empty handed and disgusted and haven't been back and that was over a year ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and I almost went to target! But I bet it was too pink for me Oh well I've got a page kit I'm ordering anyway I have pretty blue and owl Whoooo Do Love Paper coming in Feb

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have no Jos in our area and our Wal-Mart has already closed out their fabric section and told me that ALL WMs will be doing the same in this year. So if you use fabric from WM, I suggest you better start stocking up. We have a Hancock's fabrics in the next town, so I often head there for my needs, even tho it gets sparce at times.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my target didnt' have it out yet it kinda looks like they're still putting it out but I found DILBERT! Hubby's got his V-day gift all ready I got two sets of pens with different quotes, a memo pad with everyone on it (they had ones shaped like dilberts head, dogbert and wally, a memo pad with Dogbert (had different ones to choose from, and two sets of magnets one with comic strips and one with many characters and Dogbert says Try Rebooting Yourself.

Hee Hee I had fun can't you tell! I'll have even more fun when they have the other stuff out.

Oh Lori mine had the mini-mailboxes in pink, red and white do you want one? They're light weight but I might have a box at home that I could send one or maybe two in I think.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right about WalMart closing the fabric section, they are making room for party sections
    SUCKS for me. Since my life work is sewing.
    But My SIL says (she works there and a gf in MO works there) we are on the 2nd year of a 5 year. So any new stores won't have it and in the next 3 years all the fabric will be gone completely. But depends on the store and area.
    The one closest to me will be gone in 1 year and the one 1 town over will be gone in 18 months. Which is super lame because the nearest fabric shop for me is 50 minutes away besides Wally World.

UGH I hope we move soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wal-mart closing the fabric section. I think it is thier fault. They did a store rearrangement and I don't like where they put the fabric and they stop carrying alot of the good fabric..Also they never had knowledgeable people who could cut fabric...It was so annoying for me to tell someone how much a quarter of a yard was.so I haven't purchased anything from them in 3 years...I usto to go once per week right around christmas was my fav. time I usto hand make all my gifts...