Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2016 challegne 1

Ok I thought I needed to post a challenge to start us off with clean something in your area.

I've been working at CC a lot lately and my supplies are gradually migrating to the store from home. So it was all jumbled up in a storage cabinet I have here. I have pulled everything out and put like things together etc. I'm not totally done but almost.

Then yesterday this pile of my scrap paper just got on my last nerve. I went and got some file folders I had bought. Labeled them by color. I had papers that I had cut on my cutter with holes in them...I cut all that off and sorted by color. (I made two birthday cards yesterday from my organized scraps! they were easy to find!) Who knew! lol

The more I sorted the more I was able to let of those small scrap that I don't know why I kept. These are before and after photos.... see how big that trash bag is! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I need to get my scrap from scraps organized now that I have some time off work. My DH would love to see this room back in order again.
    Cheryl Dunn

Work Completed for 2013

Layouts: 32
    Cards: 37
    Albums:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha, this challenge is perfect for me. I started but have so much to go through. I'm sure I could have just as large of trash bag as you, Clarinda. That's a great idea to use folders for scraps. Right now I'm using small ziploc bags and it's not working.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I can certainly clean something in my craft room. I will take before and after shots too. Love what you did, Clarinda.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, here is a picture of my desk. As some of you know I have been cleaning out drawers, shelf, closets all over the
    house. Well guess where the stuff that I have not figured out a home for has ended up.....

No one tell Clarinda that most of this could just end up in a pile on the floor for the crop....shhhhhhh.....lol
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. I saw that photo n thought ... That's not how I see cindi! But when explaines I totally understood! My room gets dumped on too... But believe me I'm not showing you that room right now!
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, Cyndi! No cheating!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty pleased with the result of having a cleanup tonight :-) Thank you so much for this challenge, Clarinda. I have needed to have a massive overhaul of my desk for more time than I care to mention. One thing that always irritated me was that my ink tower was on the floor, not on my desk. Tonight I made way for the ink tower to take its rightful place on my desk. Yippee! My trash bin was empty before this challenge. Now it is half full. I moved things into drawers and boxes where they belonged. It feels so fresh at my desk right now.

I could go on and on, but now I will just post the 'before' and 'after' photos. It isn't perfect, but the standard for tidiness of the craft desk is in the mind of the occupant of the craft desk, right? Right? Lol!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first 2 pictures I gathered the scrap I needed to clean up. The third is what was left of all the mess!! Susan that inspires me. I need to do that today to my room! Pictures to follow.
    Cheryl Dunn

Work Completed for 2013

Layouts: 32
    Cards: 37
    Albums:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok susan... only one correction on the second that I didn't see. I loved that you had grands front and center ...maybe you were going to scrap or put in a frame... if not in frame yet put it back front and center! lol I love the desk every thing is easy at hand....I'm a have to see it to use it girl... and i'm having to change at CC!! lol Oh I can't wait to skype with you next week Susan I hope we can make it work! I've been having trouble with our connection and they don't have it working totally correctly yet!

Where's that photo of your desk Cheryl! lol or that bed that I see behind you every time we skype!
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three