Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did you start buying supplies for scrapping BEFORE you even started??? I always wonder if i'm the only one that just keep buying and buying but never did anything with what i bought.

My friends used to think i was nuts i would go out shopping buy supplies just becuase i thought they were cute, Subscribed to a Scrapping club. (got a monthly packge, with Papers, embellishments, idea pages, and even A book (first shipment) scissors....) but never really started scrapping till just about 2 1/2 years ago. Started buying the supplies when my son was born (11 years ago) so i was "Stocking Up" for 9 years.....(WOW) Guess i was kinda afraid of taking that big leap and just using my stuff..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did you start buying supplies for scrapping BEFORE you even started??? I always wonder if i'm the only one that just keep buying and buying but never did anything with what i bought.

My friends used to think i was nuts i would go out shopping buy supplies just becuase i thought they were cute, Subscribed to a Scrapping club. (got a monthly packge, with Papers, embellishments, idea pages, and even A book (first shipment) scissors....) but never really started scrapping till just about 2 1/2 years ago. Started buying the supplies when my son was born (11 years ago) so i was "Stocking Up" for 9 years.....(WOW) Guess i was kinda afraid of taking that big leap and just using my stuff..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B/c I started out as a CM scrapper, I never even knew scrapbooking was out there!
    I used up whatever it was I bought right away.
    Once, I started going to the craft stores, I was in trouble though.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just keep scrapping, eventually you will understand that you can't have too much SB stuff and you will buy as fast as you scrap. I do. I also started with CM, but it didn't take me long to learn about all the other sources. I find a new one about every week.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm, I bought the basics- paper, some dec. edge scissors, glue sticks (now I have the ATG! , some card stock and an album. I got started pretty much right away with just my few purchases. Sooooo thankful for my wonderful DH who always supports all my creative endeavors, he is so sweet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started by buying some albums and paper stacks at Costco and then about a month later I went in to my LSS and they helped me make my first page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avonchick: I thought I was the only one!!! I have done the same thing. It took me forever to sit down and actually do my first three pages, which I'm hoping to finally add to this weekend.

Glad I'm not the only one. <span class="ev_code_RED">I say we are UNIQUE!</span>
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought for almost 2 years before I actually started to scrap anything. My mom used to buy all kinds of stuff for both of us off of QVC when they had craft & hobby days. I had no idea what to do with half the stuff. Then I started looking at Mikes and Jo anns and bought even more paper, cardstocks, stickers and tons of the embellies. My DH would get so mad because I wasn't doing anything with it all, but now he sees me in there working and can't complain any longer about what I buy!!

Now I am doing at least a LO a day, sometimes more if my 2 YO will let me!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I 1st started scrapbooking, there weren't nearly as many things on the market as there is now. I did 3 albums (for my kids) before I ever bought any more than the basics of albums, glue & paper. Once I started buying things though, I never stopped.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13