Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I to have a Lucy two in fact Nipper Doodle and Dusty Roo- Min Pins and they are just great. Nipper is very particular he is very clean will not step in the dirt even to get a treat.When he walks he tries to walk without touching the ground. If its raining forget it he will look out the door and back up look at you as if to say forget you. He loves to play tug of war for hours and growl you would think he was going to get you. We didn't know how much of a bully he was until we got our second dog Dusty roo. From the beginning both dogs had to sleep with us. (under the covers with their heads out). Every site we visted said it was a trait of min pins. Our Dusty roo is different. He loves to go outside and his nose is always got dirt on it from digging in the ground. He has a Cat box that he has to have filled with water so he can go outside and flop down in. We tried having them for over a year together until we had to give up so my Dh son took Nipper to live with him. Dusty has blossemed and Nipper seems more content being the only child again. This is Dusty Roo As you can see from this picture Dusty is under the covers. He also likes to stick out his tongue as you can see in the picture by the fence. (we call it catching flies)
    I call this personalty

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I to have a Lucy two in fact Nipper Doodle and Dusty Roo- Min Pins and they are just great. Nipper is very particular he is very clean will not step in the dirt even to get a treat.When he walks he tries to walk without touching the ground. If its raining forget it he will look out the door and back up look at you as if to say forget you. He loves to play tug of war for hours and growl you would think he was going to get you. We didn't know how much of a bully he was until we got our second dog Dusty roo. From the beginning both dogs had to sleep with us. (under the covers with their heads out). Every site we visted said it was a trait of min pins. Our Dusty roo is different. He loves to go outside and his nose is always got dirt on it from digging in the ground. He has a Cat box that he has to have filled with water so he can go outside and flop down in. We tried having them for over a year together until we had to give up so my Dh son took Nipper to live with him. Dusty has blossemed and Nipper seems more content being the only child again. This is Dusty Roo As you can see from this picture Dusty is under the covers. He also likes to stick out his tongue as you can see in the picture by the fence. (we call it catching flies)
    I call this personalty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my, he is so cute.I love the picture of him sleeping I'm sorry to hear you had to give the other one away. I use to have a Yorkie and he had to sleep with us too the same way.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cincpa:
    Oh my, he is so cute.I love the picture of him sleeping I'm sorry to hear you had to give the other one away. I use to have a Yorkie and he had to sleep with us too the same way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cincpa he's not really gone he comes to visit at least two or three times a week. He also is with Jimmy who lived with us until april when he got married for the first time at 38 so he has the best of both worlds

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG- he is a cutie! Min Pins are sooo adorable. What a friend and companion these little fur babies can be!

My Bailey is Min Pin X Pomeranian and is so darn cute and funny with a really sweet disposition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh how adorable!! When I see these cute pictures of everyones dogs, I want to run out and get one. But I think 3 kids is enough for me now. But boy are they lucky to have such loving owners. I can tell from your writing that you adore your pets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing your cute pics and story. Your "baby" is too cute! Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awwww! How very cute! What a little doll!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep I like the doggie sleeping on his back.
    Now that is to cute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have one tuckered pup, way too cute.
    bonnie