Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: QVC and HSN

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QVC and HSN

Wednesday, QVC had a crafting show. One of the products was DCWV. The lady said they had a lot of requests to bring back crafts, so it sounds like they will. She did mention having limited quantities to see how well it sells....so hopefully QVC will have more shows. DCWV had the paper stacks that I get at Mikes and Jo's. I can get them cheaper in the store when they are on sale and / or use a coupon, but if a person who doesn't have a box store near by, that could be a good thing. DCWV have different types of paper now....burlap, frayed, corrugated, etc.

Today, HSN will have some shows through out the day. Not sure what they will have. I know there some sewing too, but I am only interested in the paper crafting.

Now....if TV would just bring back some actual crafting shows....I would be in heaven
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kray View Post
    Now....if TV would just bring back some actual crafting shows....I would be in heaven
    I don't think that will happen, Kray. There's so much on the internet now that people can see stuff on their own time.

I don't watch the shopping shows but I did catch a little of HSN's show with the embroidery sewing machine. I'd love to have one of those. I've been eyeing those up since the very early 90's.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JoAnn's has the new DCWV papers in the store. I was looking at them Tuesday when we went for fabric and foam...I did not care for the burlap, but the pad of corrugated was really nice...They also have a great selection of Tim's stuff and 7 Gypsies! they now carry Darcie embossing folders also!...I watch part of the QVC show, but nothing grabbed me...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karen, I saw the Tim and Gypsies stuff too.

Lu, unfortunately I agree with you about TV will not have crafting shows . I just wish they would. Bummer!
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items: