Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exercising....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exercising....

Ok I need acountability!! Lol. My sis n I said we would get on our respective equipment each day! Well... What can I say! Lol

I got up today and did it! I had to move the couch up so I could lower the walking tread! It hasn't been used in so long it was hard to get it to a speed that was comftorable! I need it faster but that was good for the first day! Lol

after I started I realized my fit bit was on my bra in the bathroom... I stopped n went n got it.. Wanted to count those steps! Dh was coming to tell me good bye n I looked down my fit bit had popped off when I was putting my bra on! dh laughed n said I was gonna gave to do it again! Lol nooooo... But I feel good knowing I'm starting the day with 1/2 mile ... N I prayed for all my family! That was good n made the time go faster! At first I thought it would take forever... And when the allotted time was up I thought that wast bad! Lol. Fickle I know!

Clarinda

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You go girl. How can we help? It takes time to build up so don't push yourself. I find the hardest part is getting up and out. Once I'm outside, I keep going. I hate it when I forget my fit bit. I wear mine 24/7.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way to go Clarinda! I will ask you everyday how much or how far you walked! I still do not have my Fitbit Force...It is still on back order and I am royally pi**ed!
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you, Clarinda My Fitbit is also on 24/7, but it has been getting a vacation along with me. Time for me to do soemthing about it too! Go, Calrinda!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like this will be our discussion thread about how well we are doing. I walked DS to school but came right home. The crossing guard told me too; he said, "No walking today!" I've been talking to my sister all morning and I need to get on the TV to play my walking DVD. It's suppose to rain/sleet all day so I can't walk outside.

Karen, that stinks that you still haven't got your force. That is just unbelievable. Have you contacted them?

Susan, how do you get your extra exercise when you do exercise? Do walk outside or do you have something inside?
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you Clarinda, 1/2 on the treadmill Is really good. Karen, you
    have been waiting forever for yours.

I tend to do most of my walking first thing in the morning to get it out of the way....lol
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Luanne. I don't have anything in the equipment line and don't walk outside either. I mainly walk when I go shopping. Sometimes I also walk steadily around the house fro a set time. It would be good to have a stationery bike or treadmill but finances don't allow right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have checked with them every 3 days and every site that sells them all say the same, delivery 3-4 more weeks out! I have already paid for it and still do not have it, they have not billed my account yet, so not sure? I keep calling and emailing them!
    Karen

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Susan, how about an exercise video? That is how I'm getting my steps in lately. It's a different work out for me too. I'm using different muscle and moving faster.

Karen, have to you talked to someone? I think they should be giving better answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They only real person I did talk to said the was a greater demand than they had product and they started selling before they had the product to cover sales!
    Karen