Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mentioned on another post that I teach workshops and classes. The biggest complaint is I dont have time or I can't seem to ever get it done!

Well, I make an appointment with myself to scrapbook and I do so every week! Write it on the calendar and stick by it. The first couple of weeks are always rough but, once you develop a routine its easier to stick by! We make appointments to go to the doctor, dentist etc... Why not make time for yourself - and get some scrapbooking done?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mentioned on another post that I teach workshops and classes. The biggest complaint is I dont have time or I can't seem to ever get it done!

Well, I make an appointment with myself to scrapbook and I do so every week! Write it on the calendar and stick by it. The first couple of weeks are always rough but, once you develop a routine its easier to stick by! We make appointments to go to the doctor, dentist etc... Why not make time for yourself - and get some scrapbooking done?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a great idea... I hadnt thought of that... thanks for the great tip... as you know I have no time to scrap with working till 7 or 8 at night and so on... soooooo I need to schedule an appointment with myself lol

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to - or you will spend time doing for others all the time! Me time is always good!