Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the other part of my Halloween kit. I added greens and purples. By themself, they look more like Easter, but the go nicely with the orange and black I posted here
    http://forum.startascrapbook.com/eve...4/m/6381034784

Here is the link to download part 2
    http://www.4shared.com/file/22801022...reat-2007.html

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love the purples and greens.

I would love to know how you went about making all the different papers and elements if you are willing to share.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn,
    I'll be glad to share what I did. I'll start a new thread and add to it as I have time.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks - I did make my slide for my ribbon on the last layout - lol - The only one I found that I didn't like I didn't know where it came from, so made my own. I'm bad about trying so many different things that I don't remember whose stuff I used. lol Tried writing it down and lost my sheet I was writing on. Real organized here.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lynn lol. me too I really like your kit I have some halloween pic to go with it . good job

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn,
    I don't know at what point you lost track, but one hint I've adopted was to start a text layer as you build your lo, and type your credits into it as you go. Then hide that layer until you need it. Of course, if only works if you've kept track of where your elements came from as you downloaded...something I wasn't too good at when I started.

Originally posted by crafty grandmommie:
    Thanks - I did make my slide for my ribbon on the last layout - lol - The only one I found that I didn't like I didn't know where it came from, so made my own. I'm bad about trying so many different things that I don't remember whose stuff I used. lol Tried writing it down and lost my sheet I was writing on. Real organized here.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks - hadn't thought of that but that's a great idea - I didn't keep track of them too good either, but most of mine do have a document in with them that tells who did them.
    Lynn