Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my fave people is in the spotlight-Shannon/Avonchick! (notice the cute little spotlight and tag above her name?)

I'll be the first to confess that I don't know exactly why or what the spotlight's for-but I know it must be a good thing, because she is a terrific board buddy,scrapper, swapper & all round great friend!

Did I ever tell you all how Shannon saved my life last summer??

Shannon was in one of my swaps and I mentioned that the mosquitos were so bad here they almost carried me off- and Shannon sent me a box of the Avon Bug repellent!! (Fantastic product by the way!) How nice was that??

Whatever you're in the spotlight for...Congrats Shannon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's in the SPOTLIGHT for her luscious lips!
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was great she sent you the bug stuff too java, I love it the only stuff I use up here in Alaska to keep them pesky skeeters away!!

We may not know each other in person but I am loving this board and you are welcome and kind to everyone here! You deserve to be in the spotlight!! CONGRATS to you and your pink lips!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Ditto everything Christi said! I'm sure The Grand Scrapper will come tell us soon, lol.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you thank you thank. (taking a bow here) Kinda took me by surprise today when i had to do a double take on my name and it really brought a smile to my face. And then i come back on a few hours later and see this THANK YOU!!!! Yet another smile to brighten my stressfilled day!!!!.. Christi, the bug guard was NOTHING. I HATE seeing people suffer with those stupid bugs, if i have something that would help, then i pass it on. I do it for ALL my friends. (plus you've done your share of support for me as well)
    Bonnie YOU CRACK ME UP with the Luciscous Lips OMG How funny. LOVIN IT!

Thank you all. This board has really cheered me up today and i thank you all for that.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats you deserve it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you! I love Avon for bug repellant for my boys; I just dont' like the smell of OFF! on my kids; it makes me feel like I sprayed the same stuff on them that I use to kill ants.
    Laura

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Shannon, nice to know that you're thought of very fondly here. Also nice to know that your far away friends can help put a smile on your face.
    Donna

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avonchick,
    Want to know why the spotlight...not that you don't deserve it. just want to know why....something really special. love the luscious lip.....
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats AvonChick......perhaps we will find out soon......no matter......you deserve it!!!

Tell me about the bug stuff.......the quitos LOVE me and I have an allergy to the stuff in the stores.....and those bites swell up like a bad case of the mumps........it is VERY attractive