Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just posted this swap on DIY. I wanted to post over here in case any of the "unable to access" members would like to join or any members of this board also! I have 7 spots left..... or if there is enough interest, I could start another group over here

Okay ladies, did this on another board and it is VERY VERY VERY fun....

Here's the deal, I would start a package with any extra items I have from swaps that I cannot use or extra items that I got back because people flaked. For example, I have several pink and back to school items that I will not use, but I would love someone else to use. THIS IS NOT A SWAP OF JUNK! This is meant to be a swap of good, usable items that you have extras of or cannot use due to the theme or paper. It doesn't have to be swap items from this board, can be from any message board swaps.

When you get the package, you take any # of items that you want and replace with your own. You will have 3 days to send back out the package and DC/priority mail is required.

I have some strict criteria on this as we don't want to lose the package. You have to have been a member since 2006 and completed at least 3 swaps (meaning sent and received back items). You cannot join if you flaked on any swap in the past (aka went missing without explanation). You will also have to send me your address, phone #, and e-mail after I send out the PM. So, if you don't send the package on, I will post your phone # on the ideas board just kidding!!

Today was like Christmas when I got this package, took 24 items and I tried to limit myself!!!

I am going to limit the group to 10 at first. And, since I am starting this and the package will be small in the beginning, I would give preference to the ladies in this first round when the second round comes around ....
    Meredith

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just posted this swap on DIY. I wanted to post over here in case any of the "unable to access" members would like to join or any members of this board also! I have 7 spots left..... or if there is enough interest, I could start another group over here

Okay ladies, did this on another board and it is VERY VERY VERY fun....

Here's the deal, I would start a package with any extra items I have from swaps that I cannot use or extra items that I got back because people flaked. For example, I have several pink and back to school items that I will not use, but I would love someone else to use. THIS IS NOT A SWAP OF JUNK! This is meant to be a swap of good, usable items that you have extras of or cannot use due to the theme or paper. It doesn't have to be swap items from this board, can be from any message board swaps.

When you get the package, you take any # of items that you want and replace with your own. You will have 3 days to send back out the package and DC/priority mail is required.

I have some strict criteria on this as we don't want to lose the package. You have to have been a member since 2006 and completed at least 3 swaps (meaning sent and received back items). You cannot join if you flaked on any swap in the past (aka went missing without explanation). You will also have to send me your address, phone #, and e-mail after I send out the PM. So, if you don't send the package on, I will post your phone # on the ideas board just kidding!!

Today was like Christmas when I got this package, took 24 items and I tried to limit myself!!!

I am going to limit the group to 10 at first. And, since I am starting this and the package will be small in the beginning, I would give preference to the ladies in this first round when the second round comes around ....
    Meredith

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 spots left, any takers??

I started filling up the package last night, lots of cool stuff
    Meredith

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have much so I'll have to sit this one out.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am like Cindy, don't have much and will set out this time but maybe next time

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's full now .... I will let you guys know when we do the next round Thanks!
    Meredith