Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know of a good and of course easy program to use for digital scrapbooking... I need one so help if you can
    Thanks,
    Nancy

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new to digital scrapbooking and I have the photoshop elements5 . It sounds very intmadeting and sometimes it can kick you. But It has a create a scrapbooking page , and it is very easy to put together pages that Look good but are simple.(I AM INTO SIMPLE) It has a lot of bells and whistles and I am trying to learn a few. With all the freebes out there you should have a lot to pratice on. I haven,t Paid for anything but my photoshop ele. It doesn't have to replace traditional scrapbooking. But with little space and if you have little children it might be good. You can also print them out and put them in a album just like traditional

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ps I just finished a Lo in the digital challange over in the challanges . It doest have a lot bling but my family like and think I am a genus, and thats what counts

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nancy - I use PhotoShop, but for a beginner, I would suggest photoshop elements also. It will do a lot, but is not that difficult to learn and there are lots of free tutorials online.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if this will help or confuse, try this link for some research on different program and what to look for in programs.
    http://scrapbooking-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also use PSE 5.0. I'm just starting out as well. I picked that one because it seems like when I watch a show like 'Scrapbook Memories' and they show digital tips it's always with PSE. Also, there's a great special mag. issue by Creating Keepsakes that came out in April and that also uses PSE. It has a lot of options on what you can do with it, but is less expensive than regular Photoshop. You can download a 30 day trial at www.Adobe.com.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good quesstion. I have been looking and so far everything jumps from step to step for someone who has already has experience. ScrapEtc, a great SB store in my area, is going to have a digital class I think in the fall. I can't wait for that!!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for help everyone... I am so confussed as to what program to get... there are so many out there.
    Cass with the one you are using are you able to do everything on your pages... even the lettering??? I want something that is good at making a complete page not just photo editing?? Nancy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cass, I looked for the 30 day trial but can't find it... could you help me find this again would love to try it in advance of buying. Thanks again,
    Nancy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind Cass... I found it... thanks... it says it will take over 50 minutes to download it... must be a very large program...downloading PSE 5.0 and Premire Elements 3.0 going to try them both... thanks again so much
    Nancy