Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Other Holidays

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Holidays like Valentine's, St. Patricks, and those other small holidays do you scrapbook them too. We always have a mini celebration during these times just so, I can scrapbook it. Now they have turned into traditions. Normally, it is centered around the kitchen with special meals for those days. We even do the date my DH asked me to marry him! It's just fun and gives us a reason to celebrate once a month.
    April Fools is always fun cause we start out with a typed menu of this food we would never eat - for ex. grilled elephant toes , you get the point. And take pics throughout the day of the tricks we pull.
    Just curious if I am the only oddball!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Holidays like Valentine's, St. Patricks, and those other small holidays do you scrapbook them too. We always have a mini celebration during these times just so, I can scrapbook it. Now they have turned into traditions. Normally, it is centered around the kitchen with special meals for those days. We even do the date my DH asked me to marry him! It's just fun and gives us a reason to celebrate once a month.
    April Fools is always fun cause we start out with a typed menu of this food we would never eat - for ex. grilled elephant toes , you get the point. And take pics throughout the day of the tricks we pull.
    Just curious if I am the only oddball!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Idea... Love it... your soooo smart!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL I try to be!