Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine and Dee's yesterday! I was so excited! They all look great!
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karen, Dee did and outstanding job on her recipe swap! She needs to keep this up!
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checking in ... I got mine yesterday. Love them all.. Great job! Thanks Karen!

Clarinda

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am soooo sorry I did not complete this swap. I have had so much going on that I JUST had a hard time coping with everthing and I have more cry days than good days. I have a one good day and then he does things that cost me money and that puts me back one day. I am sorry that I did not get on here and let you ladies know that this was on a "back burnner" and I again sorry. I hope that I am still welcome on this board. If not I understand.
    Shirley
    I never walk alone, He is always with me
    If you laugh at yourself, the world will leave you alone

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirleyM View Post
    I am soooo sorry I did not complete this swap. I have had so much going on that I JUST had a hard time coping with everthing and I have more cry days than good days. I have a one good day and then he does things that cost me money and that puts me back one day. I am sorry that I did not get on here and let you ladies know that this was on a "back burnner" and I again sorry. I hope that I am still welcome on this board. If not I understand.
    I can only speak for myself but I am positive most of our SAS sisters would agree... I completely understand why you didn't finish this swap. Your sister and your life comes first. If only your ex husband knew how many enemies he's made. You are still most welcome here and I hope you still participate. HUGS!
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirleyM View Post

You are always welcome on this board. Swap are not near as important as what has been going on in your life.

You take care of you and whenever you have time or just need a minute with a friend get on here and talk with us.

((Hugs))

I would and will join another swap with you anytime that you are ready.
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shirley, don't worry about us. You are most definitely welcome anytime....there are things in our personal lives that get in the way at times. I have been there and done that with some of my situations....so, I understand.

If you ever need to vent or need a shoulder. just come on here to SAS....I have needed those shoulders of these beautiful ladies and was able to vent with my chaotic life. The ladies have been my sanctuary at times.

Hugs....and will enjoy any of the future swaps with you.
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shirley, like everyone said... not to worry! Old broads have broad shoulders and we are always here for you! Remember, we're on your side and you are in any swap we do!
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank ya'll so much. I WANT TO SCREAME AND SCREAM AND SCREAM. AND STOP CRYING. I WANT TO THRO SOMETHING AND HURT HIM. I WANT TO GO OUT IN HIS SHOP AND BEAT ANYTHING. I WANT TO FIND HIS TRUCK AND KEY IT. I WANT TO FIND HIS CLOTHS AND RIP THEM UP. I WANT TO PUT POOP IN HIS CIGARETTES. I WANT TO PULL HIS BEARD OUT ONE HAIR AT TIME. I want to leave and get myself thinking clearler and I have to re-group and try to do the "single" life that I did not think would happen when I reached 62. That'all do for now. Thanks.
    Shirley
    I never walk alone, He is always with me
    If you laugh at yourself, the world will leave you alone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish that their was some way that we could help. ((Hugs))
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.