Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Extra Stuff

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a quick tip for all of the extra stuff you might not use. You can find another scrapper and trade or what I did was anything like stickers that were a full but extra page, ones that came 2-3 sticker sheets to the same package, I put a gift box together and gave it to my sister who love scrapbooking. It was great I got rid of the things I already used so I did not make the mistake of using the same things twice, you would hate to have all the wonderful pages them all the sudden have the same page twice. The biggest bonus was I clean out some stuff had some free room and GOT to buy more great stuff!!!! Dont you love going and just looking at whats new or things you can live without, even better is when you know you have room to get more.

What a good idea.....but does someone really want your old stuff. You have to be careful on who you give open stuff too.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donate a lot of my extra stuff to youth groups. They seem to always need more stuff and it is even better because they get it for free.

A bonus is that sometimes they ask if you want to come in and help with a class at night or on the weekend.

I give what stuff i don't use to my 10 yr.old she is really getting into the whole scrapbooking idea-- her aunt helps her out also,I hope to keep her motivated.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_PINK"> Well as for right now I have just started scrapbooking, I only have one book done. So I donít have that much extra stuff to give way. The only extra stuff I have is scrap cardstock and trust me no one wants that. I think giving it to a youth group would be nice. Maybe once I do a few more books Iíll have something to give out.</span>

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a little 9 yr old great niece that loves scrapbooking and does a great job! Just this week I gave her alot of my old papers that were from when I first started and I ll never use. She was delighted with so much new stuff!! Sherry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another idea is to join a swap. They have them on the diy message boards.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh no do not give it to your kids, they will start scrapping & then you have to share all your goodies LOL