Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Camera card doesn't work!

My camera keeps saying I need to clean the contacts on the card with a soft cloth. I've done that several times. Then I checked further, and had a suggestion to clean them with a toothbrush - firmly. I did that too. Nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could get the photos off of that card? I really want them! Thanks for any help you can offier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try taking a q-tip, dab it in alcohol and wipe off the contacts and then reach down and clean the contact in the camera...Sometimes it's in the camera contact and not the card...Are you trying to put your SD card in your computer or back in the camera?
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuesMom View Post
    Try taking a q-tip, dab it in alcohol and wipe off the contacts and then reach down and clean the contact in the camera...Sometimes it's in the camera contact and not the card...Are you trying to put your SD card in your computer or back in the camera?
    Thank you for the suggestion. I was putting it back into the camera. I did clean the contacts inside the camera as you suggested and it worked! Thank you so much!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep karen will know... I checked here to see about camera... I need a new one!

Clarinda

Peter111
    Mmmmm i think your Memory card jack which is in your camera is some problem so you should make it sure first and make this best performance because sometime the problem is in your camera's memory card jack and that's why he memory card is not working properly ..........