Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: joanns again

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

joanns again

on joanns com they have the 36 sheet tim holtz 12x12 paper packs reg 19.99 on sale for 1.99 if you print that page out and take it to the store they will honor that price .
    i saw this on sale last week and looked at my local store and it was still reg 19.99 so i didnt think no more about it . then got home from joanns today and saw on my atcs site that joanns stores will honor that price . so i called and they told me all i had to do was print that page out and bring it in.
    so i drove another fifty miles after just getting home there and got all they had . they only had three but i also found some k and co nice christmas 12x12 pad and knew it was prob marked down and it was . it was $5.99 reg $ 19.99
    My treasures do not ching together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night." - Arabian Proverb~

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just looked at joanns com at more stuff and found five more paper packs on sale for $1.99 a few of them have 160 to 200 sheets
    My treasures do not ching together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night." - Arabian Proverb~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you finding these sales? I didn't even get an ad this week?
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i didnt get a ad either i saw it posted somewhere last week that joanns com had it for 1.99 i went there and they where sold out . then when i got back from there today on another site i saw that
    somebody had posted that their joanns matched that price so i called mine to verify and sure enough they said they do unless it says " online only " when i go back again i will look for the other paper packs for 1.99 cant beat ninety percent off !

plus i used to work in retail so i kinda know how to spot mismarked downs like the k and co paper