Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took on an album making project for our friend's martial arts studio about 2yrs ago... Pictures from over 10yrs...It has been on my shelf since I dismantled his "stick on" photo album (with his permission) and then I got stuck... I did not really know what to do w/these pics nor did I know much about the people, the content, the places. Well,I finally tackled it this weekend and I'm doing allright... wish me luck. This was one of those "I bit off more than I could chew" deals.
    Did you ever do this?
    Our friend has been more than patient with me. It is really important for him to have the pics in his studio for new students to view and I've held them captive! Thank goodness I'm off and running.
    Just wanted to share..
    Thanks.
    Me
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took on an album making project for our friend's martial arts studio about 2yrs ago... Pictures from over 10yrs...It has been on my shelf since I dismantled his "stick on" photo album (with his permission) and then I got stuck... I did not really know what to do w/these pics nor did I know much about the people, the content, the places. Well,I finally tackled it this weekend and I'm doing allright... wish me luck. This was one of those "I bit off more than I could chew" deals.
    Did you ever do this?
    Our friend has been more than patient with me. It is really important for him to have the pics in his studio for new students to view and I've held them captive! Thank goodness I'm off and running.
    Just wanted to share..
    Thanks.
    Me
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to you with your project!! I am sure you will get it done in no timenow.

I too lose sleep, but thank goodness it is not over a 2 year project as you been working on. I struggle even going to bed at times as my mind is contiplating pattern papers, colors, embellishments, picture LOs and so much more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and especially if I have ideas swirling in my head. My newest project is making 18 cardborad tiki's. Nine are completely done, and I have a good start on the 2nd nine. All I did this weekend is paint and I would love to stay up all night tonight and finish it so I can get back to scrapping!
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This happened to me with my Disney trip, I don't like primary colors and yet most of the Disney papers I had were primary. I would just look at it and not be the least bit inspired. Finally, I just this past week put all the pictures in an album with very little embellishing. At least it is done and out of the way....lol Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mostly plan projects and don't tell anyone so if I don't finish they don't know If I lost sleep maybe I would get more done

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't loose sleep over scrapbooking,lol. Maybe you could have him over and look at the pictures, and you could jot down some notes to use as the journaling. At least then that aspect would be easier. Good luck with it, I'm sure it will be fine. Share some pictures with us as you complete them!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have even dreamed of LOs!! When I get on a roll I sit and SB so long I get stiff and cannot stand up. Lisa you must be in that position now. You have done so much SBing in the past week!

Judith
    Judith

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I can't sleep for whatever reason, I get up (like at 2 am) & go to my scraproom & work on los. Have been known to still be up when dh gets up at 5 to go to work. He just gives me one of "those" looks that says he thinks his wife is the only person in the world who does this.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was a beginner scrapper I had tons of ideas in my head that needed to be applied to a layout. I would be up hours at a time and would fall asleep at the table. Once I opened my eyes I would go back to scrapping and could not move until I completed the project..AT THAT TIME I was the type that had to finish the project before I moved on to the next project. NOW......I have 500 projects all ongoing at the same time. I have no idea which was worst not moving or having so many projects at once. LOL
    Come check my cards out at my webstore www.CardsByNYScrapster.Etsy.com