Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still haven't decided about that new "Zutter" binding machine but needed something done like right now. So I went to Kinko's and took the little 5x7 4 page book I've made for DGD out of chipboard and they spiral bound it(not comb)for $4 plus gave me the extra binding. I'll try to get a pix posted before giving it to her. Kinko's does about 4 other kinds of bindings so it may be worth looking into for those who have one nearby - maybe even Staples, Office Max/Depot too?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. I have been thinking of buying a binding machine for the same reason. But, if they only charged you $4.00 for your album, I might just do that too. I only have plans for a hand full of small ablums to make, so it will be cheaper just to let Kinko's bind them so I do not spend $60-$75 on a machine that will sit around and take up room that I need for other things. Glad to read your post.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the zutter at a stamping convention and i immediately fell in love with it!! Unfortunately, i didn't buy it b/c she ran out!! oh well.. but i would still love to have it!!

For those that don't know what a zutter is.. here ya go.. she was selling it for $50.00 that day. I lost her card, she said she'll match the price if i ordered online and FREE shipping!! augh! I CAN NOT find the card!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On another bd. I saw this website. The person said she just bought one for less than $60. HTH
    http://www.bonniesbest.com/bind-it-all.htm She also has another fun machine called a Rubicoil. Check it out.
    Ms. Merry