Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I was looking at the link that was posted for the new cuttlebug embossing folders by Yorkiemama, and decided to look at what was new for Cricut and they have this that can work with your computer now.

http://cuttlebug.com/products/index.....php?cl=cricut

I hope that link works that is the page with it on there. We all knew that one day it will work with our computers. The price looks like $34.95 with a mouse pad and USB cable.

Has anyone else looked into this or bought this yet? I am curious how others like it!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks really cool! If I had more than two cartridges I'd really want it, lol. But since I only have two right now I'm not sure if would be worth it for me.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want it. I would love to be able to weld my letters. I think it will be more than $34.95. It looks like that price will be like what you get free when you buy, cuz it says it is for the mouse pad and something else. I wish they would say when the release date was.

Tracy
    Tracy

goals for 2010
    Organize my photos
    Organize phote files on computer
    Scrapbook for myself
    catch up on scrapbooking old photos
    make all the cards I need for the year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay am I not understanding, you have to have your cartridge to do this, SO what is the point? I am a little slow but I just don't understand what it is giving you. Are you just able to lay it out the way you want but it also says..... Cricut DesignStudio includes an electronic collection of every image found within the Cricut cartridge library. Simple and quick keyword searches allow you to search through the 1000s of images available to find that perfect letter, shape, or phrase that will transform your project into a new stunning creation! Can anyone say this in English please!..Sue
    Hi, My name is Sue and I am a Big-Shot -aholic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want it because you can weld your letters together so instead of 5 different things to stick down you only have one. And it said you can move things around to cut in differnt locations. So I guess if you and to use the out line of the things in stead of the actual letter it cut out you could make it just the way you want it to look.
    Tracy
    Tracy

goals for 2010
    Organize my photos
    Scrapbook for myself

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sue, my understanding is that WHEN this is relased (which some have said will be before the year is over) you can hook the Cricut up to your computer and download updates as well as perform functions that are not available now, such as welding.
    And yes, it will do keyword searches, and will have access to every cartridge ever produced, but you must also HAVE that cartridge to be able to use it.
    When you have a lot of them it is time consuming to search for one particular shape since just looking on the box isn't enough, so that will be advantageous. I have 9 and this will definitely help.
    But, I too, want it for the welding capability.
    Hope this helps a little.
    Marsha
    life is uncertain, scrap first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Marsha that does help.............Sue
    Hi, My name is Sue and I am a Big-Shot -aholic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about the price but would they really chrage $35 for a mouse pad and the cable? Who knows though! I guess when it is released we will see. I love the idea of welding that would be my main reason to get it too. I don't use it as much because it is a pain to glue so many different letters down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now have use of 5 carts as my friend and I buy together and share. I have only seen 5 more that I would use enough to spend the money on. But I would use this and will be more interested when they put it on the market. I have already bought replacement cutting pads as I have used mine so much.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked it up on ebay and there was one there it was selling for $60 something and the release date on it said December and that the sell price will be $80 somthing.

Tracy
    Tracy

goals for 2010
    Organize my photos
    Scrapbook for myself