Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: WebKinz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son reiceved a gift from my in-laws called a webkinz. He is a boy so stuffed animals are not really his thing...but when they buy something for one grandchild they buy for all of them so they all even the baby got a webkinz.

I just want to say how very very cute. My son put the stuffed animal on the shelf but for the past 2 months since he has had it he loves to go online an build the little virtual world for his pet...It is really neat..Your child can play educational games and earn imaginary money to purchase items for their pets virtual world. It is really a great idea...Oh and totally safe..You will feel comfortable with your child..being online...I have been out of the loop so just in case there is anyone out there that did not know and want to get a 7-12 year old a gift here you go...Great gift...even I like to play some of the games...Shhh

http://www.webkinz.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stacy my 6 yr old dd got 4 of these fir her bday this past aug and LOVES it. Its a great motivator to get her to do her homework right away.
    Shhh i've been known to play some of the games as well,,haven't gotten caught yet so shhh just between u and me lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard of them, but didn't really know what they were. Sounds kinda neat.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My DD wants a pet badly. I'm allergic to cats and dogs. She asked me the other day if fish had fur.

This might pacify her. Thanks for the idea.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.