Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, listed below are a few questions to see if anyone here is interested. Pst ur replies please.

Are you interested in participating in an winter online crop?

Do you have any extra scrapbooking supplies that you could offer as challenge prizes?

Do you have an game ideas that you could help run as a moderator?
    samantha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would you go about doing it? I guess i don't understand I have never seen or done an online crop. is it just in chat form and you give ideas or do you post your phots when your done to make sure everyone is cropping?
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay Online Crops or Workshop are where everyone meets online instead of in somone's home to get challenges to create stuff. Usually the crop is set for a set time like from Friday night threw Sunday night on a specific weekend. During the week before the challenge normally a list of supplies needed are posted. this way if you don't have something you can get it to come the challenges. YOu have from Friday to Sunday night typical to complete you layouts or cards.
    Friday afternoon the coordinator normally posts all the challenges on the board and someone else posts the games.

One person is the main coordinator of the crop. The other participants help by posting challenges or games with prizes. The prizes don't have to expensive. You can run to the dollar store, wal-mart, or target and get stuff inexpensively or alot of people put together kits of what they have already. Simply because they have way to much stuff.

Normally, the coordinator and sponsors choose a winner for each challenge. Expect Here, I may post a poll at the end and let all participants have a say so.

A scrappin/stamp pool is a sheet of 50 squares. Each square is sold for $2.00. They sold before to those that want a chance of winning a basket of goodies either of scrapbooking or stamping. Since we have both here, I was going to try to get goodies for all those that participate in the pool anyways.

Since, we have people in the uk and canada, I was going to let one the members over there handle the pool for canada and uk. This way, we don't have to worry about exchanging currency and stuff. I was also going to let them handle prizes for that area as well. Shipping overseas or forgein country is expensive. So, the more we have participating from each country the easier it will be for them to receive a prize.

There are normally 40 challenges to complete. YOu don't have to complete all them. Just do some of them.

Go over to the www.scrapbookdesigning.com site the second weekend of September or in October for a week long one. Creating keepsakes mb will be holding a week long but they charge $10.00 per participant, however, they will have video classes and supplies for people.

I am trying not to have to charge people. Just have people donate the prizes. Each participant is responsible for their own supplies to participate. The majority of us have stuff we haven't used in ages.

I hope this helps those that have never participate before.

wow that sounds like fun... how whould people get the prizes? do we send everything to the corp leader and they send it out or what happenes? I need to signup in this board so I can be active this is such a neat idea. good luck. i am adding this to my favorites

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if we have people in the uk or canada then I normally let someone from there run prizes awards and the scrappin pool. Just regrister with the site. I will keep everyone posted.

Whoever donates the prize will send the prize. Example I say, I am the donator of a starter kit for a file folder album. Once someone completes a challenge and a vote is placed on all the enteries, I would then send the prize to the winner.

Does that make sense?

Now the scrappin pool, I would be in charge of. They would have to send $2.00 to me by a certain date or they wouldn't be able to regrister for a prize.
    samantha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like a lot of fun, but I have too much stuff going on right now to participate. I'll try for the next one.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Date has not even been set yet. This is between November and February. Once, I get a count on how many volunteers we have I will post dates. The month of December is out for me. Dh is planning on taking us to a place with snow.
    samantha