Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there seems to be some confusion on how to post pictures, i've explained it in several threads but it may be overlooked so i thought i would designate a thread just to the topic... so, i'll try my best to explain it here...

first of all, you have to upload your pictures to a photo hosting site, i personally use photobucket, but there are others, snapfish and shutterfly are others i've heard of. once you have done that, you have to link that picture from that site to the thread that you want it to show up on... to do this, you would copy and paste the URL from the photo hosting site to here, if you look tat the group of buttons just above where you would type your message, you will see < I > to the far right, then right next to it is a button that looks like a polariod picture of a palm tree... when you put your cursor over it it should say display image-UBBCode... click on this and in the provided area, paste your url link from the photo hosting site and click ok... when you get done, click post now and it should come up... we can designate thread as trial and error if anyone would like to try it out and learn how...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there seems to be some confusion on how to post pictures, i've explained it in several threads but it may be overlooked so i thought i would designate a thread just to the topic... so, i'll try my best to explain it here...

first of all, you have to upload your pictures to a photo hosting site, i personally use photobucket, but there are others, snapfish and shutterfly are others i've heard of. once you have done that, you have to link that picture from that site to the thread that you want it to show up on... to do this, you would copy and paste the URL from the photo hosting site to here, if you look tat the group of buttons just above where you would type your message, you will see < I > to the far right, then right next to it is a button that looks like a polariod picture of a palm tree... when you put your cursor over it it should say display image-UBBCode... click on this and in the provided area, paste your url link from the photo hosting site and click ok... when you get done, click post now and it should come up... we can designate thread as trial and error if anyone would like to try it out and learn how...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I think this will help. Especially now that I have a new toy.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon