Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought my first stamps every and wanted to use them this weekend. They are from CTMH. I was just wondering, do you have to "prime" or clean your stamps first before you use them? Someone mentioned at a CTMH party about having to do something to the stamps before you use them.

Does anyone know what to do?

Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought my first stamps every and wanted to use them this weekend. They are from CTMH. I was just wondering, do you have to "prime" or clean your stamps first before you use them? Someone mentioned at a CTMH party about having to do something to the stamps before you use them.

Does anyone know what to do?

Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have several CTMH stamp sets. Practice first. On a few of mine I used an eraser on the stamps first, I forget why they told me to do it, I do remember noticing a difference. I love CTMH products. I buy stuff every month from them. I can't wait to get April's stamp of the month so I can make some cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heather: Did you just use a regular eraser like on the end of a pencil? Just rub/erase the entire stamp? Did you have to wash it before you used it then?
    Dawn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">On a few of mine I used an eraser on the stamps first, I forget why they told me to do it, I do remember noticing a difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never heard about doing this. I've been to a couple of Stampin` Up parties and have never been told to pre-treat the stamp. I just use them Does anyone else do this? It's too late for the stamps I have now, but if I need to do a preventative treatment on my new stamps, I'd sure like to know! Great Question!
    Vonnie
    )/,,/