Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read through everyone's response to 'how we store our rubber stamps and decided that instead of telling you how I store mine.. to show you.. however.. it wouldn't allow me to attach any pics.. so I'll do it here.. hope I'm not out of line.. if I am.. please fearless leader.. tell me and I wont do it again.

First off.. some time ago my hubby built me what we call the "SCRAPNOOK".. this photo was taken way back when it was first built but the contents have grown and thus been swapped about.. not the drawers.. just the contents.. but I thought I'd show it to you regardless..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read through everyone's response to 'how we store our rubber stamps and decided that instead of telling you how I store mine.. to show you.. however.. it wouldn't allow me to attach any pics.. so I'll do it here.. hope I'm not out of line.. if I am.. please fearless leader.. tell me and I wont do it again.

First off.. some time ago my hubby built me what we call the "SCRAPNOOK".. this photo was taken way back when it was first built but the contents have grown and thus been swapped about.. not the drawers.. just the contents.. but I thought I'd show it to you regardless..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now these photos I tood today so they are as recent as they can be
    On the bottom shelf of the nook I keep my drawers for stamps and stamping stuff. (The blue drawers on the left have big punches and paper trimmers)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with some drawers open.. these are not the tidiest at the moment.. they just keep growing on me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the left of the scrapnook I have a desk.. on that I keep my acryllic, unmounted and other flat stamps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up close...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    Thanks for the idea! I've got my clear stamps in cd cases but have been trying to figure out the best way to store them. I didn't even thiink of putting a label on the ends! Now, where did I put those labels...
    Bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CD cases on the left have my SUGARLOAF SeeD Stamps in them.. they came in their own CD cases.. the rack on the right.. I have taken the centre piece out of the CD case and put the stamps in those.. I usually stamp on a piece of card the contents of each case and label the front..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there you have it.. I sure this helps you because it certainly has made life easier for me. Each CD case holds all sizes of stamps so they are terrific for this use.

Good for you Bonnie.. it's good to know others have found this idea. I typed up my labels on a sheet of single sided JAC paper (adhesive paper) and then cut them with a trimmer to suit the edge of the label..

Anyways.. hope this helps..
    Love... Angie

Oh.. and once again.. please reprimand me Fearless Leader if I've done the wrong thing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, I think you and DH need to rename it "Scrap Heaven!" Very nice!
    Laura