Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone see Martha Stewart's show on Wednesday? If so, did you see the woman from the audience that came up and showed the coasters as well as some sort of a square/box that had an accordian folds of pictures, but they there were many sides to it - like a box was cut open - I know that description does not make any sense - lolol, but hoping if you saw it that you may understand.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone knew how she did the coasters and how to make this box that opened with all of the accordian pictures.

Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone see Martha Stewart's show on Wednesday? If so, did you see the woman from the audience that came up and showed the coasters as well as some sort of a square/box that had an accordian folds of pictures, but they there were many sides to it - like a box was cut open - I know that description does not make any sense - lolol, but hoping if you saw it that you may understand.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone knew how she did the coasters and how to make this box that opened with all of the accordian pictures.

Dawn
    Dawn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the show, I beleive she just picked up coaster from a bar, glued the pics to it and punched a hole. Hold everything together with a large ring.
    I've also seen the exploding box idea. Let me see if I can find directions somewhere for you...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://scrapbooking.about.com/od/lay...ook-/index.htm

http://craftydaisies.com/2007/01/30/...scrapbook-box/

I did a search for exploding box to get these links...be careful though, I also got instructions to blow up a box~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bones: Thank you so much! It is what I was looking for. I didn't even had a clue of what it was called.

Thanks again.
    Dawn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome. Have fun making it~