Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Need help

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone PLEASE tell me how to do the dingbats that you can get with some fonts. IE
    I found one that has pumpkins, old tree, etc (thng for Halloween) My Question is the one I wanted to cut or print was the old tree. It had the e with two dots over it (it also had 0234 listed) I don't have a clue how to pull those extra things from the fonts.
    TIA
    Atty

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone PLEASE tell me how to do the dingbats that you can get with some fonts. IE
    I found one that has pumpkins, old tree, etc (thng for Halloween) My Question is the one I wanted to cut or print was the old tree. It had the e with two dots over it (it also had 0234 listed) I don't have a clue how to pull those extra things from the fonts.
    TIA
    Atty

Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In microsoft word go to "insert" and then "symbol" and then find the e with the dots and click on it.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also hold down the alt key and on the number pad type in 0234 .

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rachel, now to figure out how to get that into the WB so I can cut it.
    OH just tried your tip E oh I mean W, and that works...thanks so much ladies I knew I could count on you all for help.

Donna

Quote by Frank Outlaw