Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BigKick die cutting machine...

SOLD>>>>I am selling my extra BigKick die cutting machine..It comes with the Multi-Purpose Platform, 1-B Plate with 5-6 cuts on it, Sizzix adapter and is in *Perfect* condition..It has been used 5 or 6 times!

The crank handle on the right side will be taken off for shipping and instructions to replace it are enclosed and takes about 1 minute to do! This needs to leave my closet, it has been in hiding for over 2 years!

I am asking $65 and that includes shipping within the US only...Out of the states, Alaska, Hawaii or ?... ask or make me an offer...
    bigkick 006.JPGbigkick 003.JPGbigkick 007.JPG
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karen I am interested. Will this take the Grand Caliber Dies? Can you use the Boss Kut dies on this one too? Thanks, Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will take the Boss Cut dies, but not the Grand Caliber!

The only machine that will take the Grands is the Grand Caliber machine (which will only take wafer thin dies) or the Sizzix BigShot Pro at $329 on sale! That is the only thing that is keeping me from buying any of the grands dies! I want the BigShot Pro, but then I am back to 3 die cutting machines!
    Karen

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been thinking about getting another Cuttlebug but this might serve the same purpose and not quite as expensive.
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BigKick is the same as the BigShot and for general use of die cutting and embossing is better than then CB as it is built for the thicker dies and can take the wear and tear better than the CB...I hardly use my CB anymore, I keep it because LP bought for me! LOL

But if you want to get and cut the Grand dies, you will need the BigShot Pro...
    Karen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's an awesome deal! I love my Big Shot and couldn't craft without it!
    Laura