Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scrapbooking Bible Study

I have written a scrapbooking bible study that I call Faithbook. The idea of this is to do a scrapbook about your faith journey. It can be used for individual study or for groups. I taught it this summer at my church and the ladies loved it and made some great books. It is designed so that people with no scrapping experience can be successful. We had one lady in our group who is 86 yo and had never done any scrapbooking. She did a super job. There are 10 different topics with bible study info and uses the New International Version scriptures. It is in a workbook format to help each person think about how they want to do their book and journaling. The last session goes into how a person can use their book as a witnessing tool to others. It is printed by a local printing company and has a plastic spiral binding. I am charging $12 per copy for the book plus shipping. If you would like more info, pm me or email me at [email protected]. I will be happy to give you info about the topics, page sketches, and a sample lesson for the asking. At $12 a copy, I am not making money off of this. I am just happy to share what I have done.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a really neat idea Judy. I will let some of my friends know.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon