Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I'm a little behind with my March Newsletter and with the drawing for someone to get one of my cards. I got Miss Tshina to draw the name last night and as usual.. she just had to do it HER WAY.. instead of drawing ONE name she drew TWO.. I told her "one one, Tshina" and gave her the two names so she could pick one before I unfolded them to see who they were... but what does she say "NOOOOOOOOO" and walked off with her tail straight up in the air as a defiant siamese does.. so ladies.. I will be sending TWO cards out in a few weeks time.. they will be going to....
    Tammy (Luvscrapping) and
    Diana (Dianacraftstoo)
    oh.. did I mention.. she came back for her treat.. and yes.. she got TWO <laugh>

Ok.. back to the newsletter for me.. and I am going to still try and do a newsletter for April as well... but I might not make it so big.. that way I'll get back on track.
    bye for now.. love Angie
    MEIOWWWWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I'm a little behind with my March Newsletter and with the drawing for someone to get one of my cards. I got Miss Tshina to draw the name last night and as usual.. she just had to do it HER WAY.. instead of drawing ONE name she drew TWO.. I told her "one one, Tshina" and gave her the two names so she could pick one before I unfolded them to see who they were... but what does she say "NOOOOOOOOO" and walked off with her tail straight up in the air as a defiant siamese does.. so ladies.. I will be sending TWO cards out in a few weeks time.. they will be going to....
    Tammy (Luvscrapping) and
    Diana (Dianacraftstoo)
    oh.. did I mention.. she came back for her treat.. and yes.. she got TWO <laugh>

Ok.. back to the newsletter for me.. and I am going to still try and do a newsletter for April as well... but I might not make it so big.. that way I'll get back on track.
    bye for now.. love Angie
    MEIOWWWWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO! Miss Tshina certainly does things her way, doesn't she, lol. Take your time Angie. We'll all still be here. Hope your feeling better.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh wow I get a card, wow, this is exciting, Angie if the newsletter is a little to much to do every month why not send one out every other month I am sure everyone wouldn't mind. Your news letter are wonderful and full of info and how to, We all know that it takes time to put this together.

Wow, again, Give Tshina a scratch between the ears and a treat for me, please.

Diana, congrats on getting a card too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I won something! Plus to win one your of your beautiful cards, Angie, I am speechless. Thank you Tshina you deserve a good scratch and special treat.
    Thank you,
    Diana

Congrads to you also Tammy! We are a couple of lucky ladies!
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats ladies!

I am sending the divine Miss T a can of Chicken of the Sea, to get on her good side!

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    Congrats you lucky ladies, to receive one of this ladies cards.
    Tshina, you go girl, but next time please pick me....I'll send an small treat your way.

Angie, the suggestion of doing it every other month sounds great to me, I be happy, or just make it smaller. You are what counts, having you around is more important.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to you ladies

Angie that story is hilarious..Cats just choose to do what ever they want whenever!!!!

****Funny Story****

Yesterday I lifted my window and pulled the curtains back to allow some fresh air to seep in and one of my babies Mieshe (the least graceful of the three) decided she wanted to jump on the window edge and watch the birdies fly by...Well I yells to her.."Mieshe be careful this time" because I see the water bowl below her and before I had the chance to finish my thoughts her little behind lossed her back paw footing and came tmbbling down from the window straight into the water bowl and flipped the water into the air on onto the wall and her legs...I couldn't find the chance to be mad..I ran over to her (standing in the middle of the floor wet and shaking)and picked her wet butt up and held her laughing. I said "Mieshe I told you to be careful" and she meowed and started purring....

Ladies I felt so bad but she is the clumsiest out of all the cats in the house..

sorry for the long story but I thought it was too funny.

Tanisha
    Come check my cards out at my webstore www.CardsByNYScrapster.Etsy.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tanisha, that is tooooo funny! My cats love it when I open the windows. In fact, as soon as they hear the blinds going up, there they are, trying to get into the window before I have the chance to get it up!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats ladies!
    ~Jenna
    ~Jenna