Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've ever broken a bone, tell us about it.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I have broken three bones. The first one I was in 5th grade and dumb and I jumped off the swing and landed on my arm and broke it. The second bone I broke my little finger playing basketball. My third bone I broke was my collar bone and oh let me tell you did that hurt! I was racing my little sister and I don't know if I tripped over my show laces or hit a root or what, all I know is my aunt and uncle said I did a flip in the air and landed on the ground. Which being in middle school and stubborn as all get out, I said I was fine and went home and slept on it..big mistake! I hurt so bad, so the next day I went to the hospital and what do ya know...my collar bone was broke! LOL It sucked. I was so bored, I could not do anything and it was summer break! I could not move my arm at all, I sat and watched TV, put together puzzles, played games on the computer, and of course could not sleep!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only broken my arm.

A broken collar bone sounds painful!

Nope! (knocking on wood) Never broken anything. And surprisingly, by rambunctious, ornery boys haven't either. But they have had stitches.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes - I have broken 6 of my 10 toes (not at the same time), broken my wrist and elbow in a car wreck and broken 2 fingers! Thats enough for me!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i have broken the fifth metatarsel in my foot... its the bone that goes from the little toe to the ankle. As of April of last year it hadnt healed completely but I opted out of the surgery... but it doesnt hurt as bad now.