Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love some advice on my store. I work as a full-time sub and decided to try something new--online business. I just opened my store to the public about 2 weeks ago and would love some advice on making it user friendly and appealing to everyone. Please check it out and tell me what you think. I don't have a whole lot of friends that scrapbook so they look at and say great, but I want to know what scrapbookers think so I can revise and make it better.
    www.kbscrapshack.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went on your site earlier today and found some very unusal papers I liked. I thought the site was user friendly. You seemed to have a nice selection of papers and embellies to go with them and had them there as a link to go to. The prices seems within reason for the stuff I looked at. Sometimes it just takes time to get people to go there.
    Have you gone to ebay and advertised there?
    I did save your site.
    Hope that helps some. I also told another lady about the site.
    Good luck,
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much! I have been wanting to hear something from a scrapbooker. I thought about ebay I buy and sell on there alot, but I had to agree not to sell on ebay. I am fixing to put some auctions on there (my boys clothes) and thought I could just put my website in the there somewhere just to get people to go there. I was told it take up to a year to really get known, but I have enjoyed doing it so and learning how to build a website. Again thanks so much for the feedback. If there is something I am lacking let me know. I mainly scrap our family camping trips and my boys baseball so I might be lacking in stuff that I need. I don't have a girl so I don't know what is popular for girls. Someone told me that family scrapbooks were big right now. I guess it could be endless!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking at the RVing paper and stuff cause we fultimed RV for 6 yrs and those were perfect and soccer is my family sport. I put myself on a freeze on spending right now cause I went way over budget this month and normally my DH don't say anything but he did the other day so I got to cool it for a little while. He wasn't mad! Thank goodness! But I will be looking forward to do business with you soon.

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you mean--a person can really go crazy buying stuff. It is all so cool and you can do so much now. I get so excited buying stuff and than coming home and getting my pictures out. We went to Disney in October and camped at Fort Wilderson and I am fixing to scrapbook that trip. My boys and I had so much fun picking out stuff. Well, thanks again for the feedback. Good or bad I want to know so I can improve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked out the website and it seemed very user friendly. I like a lot of the paper you have there. I'm saving this month'e SB budget for CKC Charlotte, Friday, but I will be checking back. Your prices are reasonable, so I hope it gets going for you soon.
    Judith

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. The site is very user friendly. Putting back to school on the front page was a great idea! I signed up for the e-mail newsletter also. Good luck with it, I really hope it goes well for you!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your site too!! saved it in my favorites - I love your design team! Great stuff they produced! I can't wait til you get more stuff.. the papers are very kewl! I especially love the Tahiti paper!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much everyone. It is good to hear some positive stuff from scrapbookers! I really appreciate it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice stuff, but limited stock (I realize you are just starting). Have your shipping information a bit easier to find; that's one of the first things I look at in an online store.
    Laura