Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I thought I would let everyone know what a great time we had at the Arlington Convention. We took 5 classes on Thurs and 3 on Fri, we made an album using CD holders, made a really nice 12x12 double layout called BLOOM, a nice 6x6 album that I am going to put pictures of hubby in, a box that opens with an album inside, a baby fold out album, and three others which were good, but right now I am having a brain freeze and can't remember what they are. I would love to post pictures, but everytime I do, they are too big to post. I don't know how to reduce them. Anyhow all 8 classes were great. We saw Jill from Treasure Box, although we didn't take any of her classes this time, becuase they were repeats of Orlando. spent a fortune at SEI and Rusty Pickle booths as usual, bought a neat apron that goes around the rolling cart with a handle to roll your supplies. I had a cart from Office Depot and this apron was $20 with lots of pockets. The only bad feature was the fact that people were allowed to take carts, etc into the exhibition hall, and it made it very crowded. I heard alot of people complaining about that. There was no place to check your carts while you shopped. Can't wait to go to another one. Doobie

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I thought I would let everyone know what a great time we had at the Arlington Convention. We took 5 classes on Thurs and 3 on Fri, we made an album using CD holders, made a really nice 12x12 double layout called BLOOM, a nice 6x6 album that I am going to put pictures of hubby in, a box that opens with an album inside, a baby fold out album, and three others which were good, but right now I am having a brain freeze and can't remember what they are. I would love to post pictures, but everytime I do, they are too big to post. I don't know how to reduce them. Anyhow all 8 classes were great. We saw Jill from Treasure Box, although we didn't take any of her classes this time, becuase they were repeats of Orlando. spent a fortune at SEI and Rusty Pickle booths as usual, bought a neat apron that goes around the rolling cart with a handle to roll your supplies. I had a cart from Office Depot and this apron was $20 with lots of pockets. The only bad feature was the fact that people were allowed to take carts, etc into the exhibition hall, and it made it very crowded. I heard alot of people complaining about that. There was no place to check your carts while you shopped. Can't wait to go to another one. Doobie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who sponsored this convention, and are you talking of Arlington, VA?
    Judith

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I am sorry, I didn't think about adding the state. It was Arlington Texas. It was called the Great American Scrapbooking Convention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they only held in Texas or other states?
    Judith