Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, some kind person has come forward and offered a few gift cards to be used as prizes to help jump start the contests at the TopScrapbooker.com site. thank you to that very very very kind person that asked not to be mentioned by name.

The only catch that we sort of worked out as a little comprimise is that we would have at least 1000 layouts. Why 1000 you are asking yourself? Well, the contest for a cricut here was supposed to be for the first 1000 people that registered and posted. I guess 1000 the number "1000" just kind of fit for the Top Scrapbooker site also.

So, the quicker we can get the 1000 layouts, the quicker we can start holding contests. As more layouts are uploaded, maybe the prizes can come from outside sources and be larger as time goes on.

The contests are going to be for the person that has the top rated layout. It is easy to see and track. Once the contests start, we will stop approving the newly uploaded layouts one week before the end of the contests so that everyone has a fair chance of being rated with plenty of time to get enough ratings to be moved to the top or stay at the top.

Hopefully the site will be fun and continue to be fun while giving people the opportunity to win stuff.

Thanks to everyone that uploaded layouts and helped us test the site. your help was greatly appreciated.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, some kind person has come forward and offered a few gift cards to be used as prizes to help jump start the contests at the TopScrapbooker.com site. thank you to that very very very kind person that asked not to be mentioned by name.

The only catch that we sort of worked out as a little comprimise is that we would have at least 1000 layouts. Why 1000 you are asking yourself? Well, the contest for a cricut here was supposed to be for the first 1000 people that registered and posted. I guess 1000 the number "1000" just kind of fit for the Top Scrapbooker site also.

So, the quicker we can get the 1000 layouts, the quicker we can start holding contests. As more layouts are uploaded, maybe the prizes can come from outside sources and be larger as time goes on.

The contests are going to be for the person that has the top rated layout. It is easy to see and track. Once the contests start, we will stop approving the newly uploaded layouts one week before the end of the contests so that everyone has a fair chance of being rated with plenty of time to get enough ratings to be moved to the top or stay at the top.

Hopefully the site will be fun and continue to be fun while giving people the opportunity to win stuff.

Thanks to everyone that uploaded layouts and helped us test the site. your help was greatly appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohh sounds fun. I'm on another board and joined can't buy anything new (except adhesives, photo development, and if you're in clubs and have prior commentments) until you have done 50 LO's but we have equivelant stuff for cards and altered things but I should be able to put up a lot of LO's

Ziggy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Site! I just went and started voting...now Im gonna have to go home and post some layouts!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great site. Beautiful L/Os - it'll be hard to compete against those!!

Question: So are the photos aready posted automatically entered in the contest? Or is it the photos that are entered AFTER it reaches 1000? Just wondering.. Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, added a few.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've added a few more los here.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try to add some more this weekend...do tags, & cards count towards the 1000 total? (i hope)

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'm starting to add to them also.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have approved all that were sitting there when I got home from work.