Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received my $49 cartridge in the mail from BargainPack.com. I am soooo excited to use it this morning. After looking more closly on what images are on here, there are airplanes, cruise ships, boats, cars, taxi, campers, motorcycles, bikes, tents, cameras, gas pumps, many different luggages, a clock, an outline of the USA, all kinds of arrows (I LOVE using arrows), waves, people/families all holding hands, all kinds of cute traveling sayings, all kinds of images that you see on the highway. Plus many, many more. Sorry to go on and on, but what a great cartridge!! Anyone that does vacation pages will love this one!!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received my $49 cartridge in the mail from BargainPack.com. I am soooo excited to use it this morning. After looking more closly on what images are on here, there are airplanes, cruise ships, boats, cars, taxi, campers, motorcycles, bikes, tents, cameras, gas pumps, many different luggages, a clock, an outline of the USA, all kinds of arrows (I LOVE using arrows), waves, people/families all holding hands, all kinds of cute traveling sayings, all kinds of images that you see on the highway. Plus many, many more. Sorry to go on and on, but what a great cartridge!! Anyone that does vacation pages will love this one!!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wayy cool!!!! congrats on your new cart!!! I got myself a new cart and some mats that were on clearance last night!!! (got beyond birthdays from WM for $35.00)

have fun!!! AGAIN, WIHOO!!!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those are great buys I am wanting the garden one I haven't go to scrap too much because we are remodeling and I am getting a small craft room yea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohh that one actually sounds cool

hmmm how much you chargin if we send paper for you to cut

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want that one too!!! I saw JA had some on clearance at one of the stores here in town. I would love pick up some more cart's at these prices. My walmart hasn't marked any of the cricut stuff down, I don't know if they will or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a whole bunch of new ones out now that are geared for teachers.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really wanting the Disney character one right now badly, but can't find it anywhere on sale.
    Lynn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Lynn. The same site where I bought this one has the Disney on sale too. They are a little more, but I think they are either $65.00 or $69.00 at BargainPack.com. This is the only place I have found to have the Disney on sale.
    Cheryl

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the info.
    Lynn