Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it has been a long time since I had a picture of my pride and joy Carli to post so I couldn't wait to share it. It was taken at the Renaissance Faire on this past Saturday. Carli is growning up so quick and getting more beautiful each time I see her.

Donna
    Peace is the cure for all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and another one. The boy and other woman are my friend Luda and her son Alex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna - Carli is beautiful and I see a lot of you in her. Thanks for sharing your photos. You will have to do a Renaissance LO to keep up with StacySea and Britishgirl!
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a storybook just waiting to be scrapped! Wonderful, wonderful pics and I bet memories to go along with them. Once Upon a Time......

TFS sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Bonnie and Sam.

I do plan on making some layouts as soon as my hands allow me too. I have a ton of pictures from Bonnie's visit to work on also. God be willing my hands will start cooperating soon.

Hugs,
    Donna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a pretty girl! And like the other ladies said what pretty LOs they will be.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow! she IS getting big!! I'm sure you're proud of her..

LOL @ Alex!! he looks so thrilled to be there!! and it's great to see him and your friend Luda!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna these pics are beautiful and how fun that we all have Ren Fest pics to scrap i am thinking of buying a period dress to wear next year LOL
    Margaret

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Diana, Val and Margaret!

I am so proud to have such a sweet and beautiful granddaughter!

I will eventually scrap these and many more pics taken by hubby. He didn't do such a great job at taking the pics. Next time I will have to do it myself.

Val, you are 100% right, Alex doesn't look like he is enjoying himself, but he said he did have fun so the picture just shows a 15 year old boy with an attitude I guess lol.
    Margaret, I used to wear costumes to the Ren Fair years ago. Actually Carli had me dress up this year and then I decided I wasn't comfortable and put regular clothes on. We p;an on getting or making a costume for Carli for next year. She usually does go dressed up but her being able to go this year was a last minute decision so there wasn't much time. That is why she wore the long skirt. She did want to rent a costume and we told her it would be fine but when we got to the fair she changed her mind and devided to buy a few accessories to use with her outfit. She had a fan and parasol and the flowers in her hair. I should have taken pictures but didn't, DUH!

The NY Fair has been going on for 30 years I think I have been to at least 10 of them over the years and would love to go every year. It is so much fun.

Have fun getting your costume for next year.

Hugs,
    Donna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a lovely young lady. I can see why you are so proud of her. I hope your hands soon get so you are able to scrap those photos.

We have a Ren fair in the Mooresville, NC area, but we have never been. I don't know how many years it's been in existence. The school children in the area go every year. Maybe I'll see if the Sr Center want's to make a trip next spring.
    Judith