Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone..

Just thought I'd keep you up to date with what I'm doing.. NO.. I'm not slacking off just busy busy busy. FINALLY I am putting together a book.. at this stage I doubt whether I will publish or anything like that.. it's more for those of you wishing to make flowers and need detailed instructions. One thing is for sure is that I do NOT want to make any money from it.. the only charge that will be made when I get it done will be for costs only. I'm still undecided whether it will be in PDF format or in hardcopy or both.. anyway.. that is all unimportant right now.. the important thing is that I get it done.

This project will be in three parts.

1. HOW TO MAKE A FLOWER.
    This section will have detailed instructions, tips and other information on making flowers.

2, MY FLOWERS. This section will have the patterns/instructions for the flowers I have designed. As of today (26th Nov) I have designed 7 flowers and there are quite a few more up here (taps head)

3. FRIENDS IN BLOOM. This section will have flowers, leaves etc that have been designed by friends of mine who share the same passion as I do.

So that's roughly where I'm at right now. I'm also intending to get my little movie clips done over the holiday period (December/January) while my hubby is on holidays. I've tried to do it on my own but Miss Tshina keeps trying to be the star of the show and the camera either topples over or we have a scattered mess.. all the while her highness is posing and making a right royal pest of herself
    The DVD will consist of little movie clips showing how to do the different techniques involved in moulding and shaping the flowers. I am undecided whether this will be a package deal.. book and dvd.. or not.. I'm sure all these things will be sorted out in time.. as I said.. it's just important I get the project done then I can decide on such details.

I have another message board that I am involved in and so it is for both places that I am doing this project for.. it's for all of YOU who want learn this craft. Cost is NOT going to be a problem to anyone.. I will see to that.
    Please be patient with me over the next few months.. while I may not be visibly about.. I'll be poking my nose in and if any one wants to know what I am up to.. Ask Janelle (Tallulah1) or Diana (Dianacraftstoo) and they'll let you know what I'm up to.. OR you could PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

Hope you're all well and happy.. I've had the pleasure to talk to some of you on the phone.. what a wonderful privilege that has been.

Miss Tshina sends you her MIEOWWSSS AND PURRS.. she's most DEFINETLY having her own part of this project.. she's working on a flower herself that will be named after her. In her words "isn't it only fitting for me to have my own flower?" That's Tshina for you

night night.. it's nearly midnight and this lady is so tired.
    HUGS TO YOU ALL... Angie

MEIOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, it is so good to hear from you! How neat that you are making up a dvd and book for us. I can't wait! Talking to you on the phone was indeed a joy. Thanks for letting us know what you're up too. Hugs to you and Miss Tshina.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, glad to hear that you have been working and not ill during your absence. Sounds like you are anxious to get your project completed. I think it is so exciting. Looking forward to seeing the results.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodness, Lady, it is so nice to hear your "voice."
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, so glad to hear that your well, I know how life can just take over everything. Hope things go well with your book. Please do pop in from time to time and let us know your ok.

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    So glad your well and busy. can wait for the project. Take care and have a Happy christmas. or it is Boxing Day. Scratch behind the princess ears...
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi