Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I was out running some errands when I got a call from my DH that he had run out of fuel on the interstate! Well this was not a very safe situation to have to deal with this in and I had both kids with me but I was a good supportive wife and brought fuel, and kept my mouth shut. After we had gotten something to eat (because he used up my cooking time, oh what a bummer lol) we were back at home and I finally asked him how did you manage to run out of fuel? He told me his only excuse was that he was in a good mood and appearently distracted by it. The guys at his work have a liquor exchange ever year that is kind of a game where when it's your turn to go you can either take someone else's or pick an unopened package. So after much jostling, and stealing of bottles they get what they get. Well this must be a guy thing lol, because they have a great time, I myself say just buy the bottle of booze you want for yourself Well he had gotten something he knew he would like. So in his euphoria he negletected to check the fuel gauge. Well, you can imagine upon his confession of this, I nearly split my sides, and couldn't resist telling him that normally running out of fuel was a teenager's affliction. After I gained control of the hiccups and snorts I sat down at the computer and his response to me was "go ahead and tell all your little glue friends what a goof I am" Now I was not intending to do any such thing, I am a supportive wife, however after the "glue friends" comment even though it was in jest I just had to oblige! So now you all know that a 47 year old man can act just like a teenager over a 26 dollar bottle of whiskey! lol and I'll be honored to be considered a glue friend to any of you thank you very much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your giving my hubby ideas!! hahaha....he asked what i was giggling about so I told him.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori... I had a laugh! I will be honored to be a "glue friend" even from a distance since I don't have any here! My dh came in and I had him read it... he also had a laugh!

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL - all of us "glue friends" stick together!
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue, well hopefully it's only an idea about going out and finding some buddies to do a booze exchange with and not drive until he is out of fuel!

Your on Clarinda!

Funny Bonnie, now as long as no one adds feathers we'll be okay

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is so funny. How silly, and these guys think we get crazy when we find good deals on paper and such..... and think, we are the crazy ones.

Your glue friend, Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea one for the glue friends rofl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy to be your little glue friend and since we aren't all that far apart, I can really come to your house and glue with you, lol!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be glue friend, LOL!!!
    Word of warning if its super glue I'm using I end up with two fingers stuck together, LOL!!
    Fingernail polish remover to the rescue!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've laughed until the tears are running out of my eyes and my nose is running! That is just too funny and I'm surprized he admitted it. As for being a "glue friend", I can't think of anything I'd rather be! But.. Tonya, I never use super glue as I always glue something that does not need it. I'm still laughing!! My DH will be in here to find out why, shortley.
    Judith