Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My poor darling girl is sick.. I noticed this morning she wasn't her usual self and didn't even want any treats.. so it was off to the vet.
    She was dehydrated and running a temperature. The doctor isn't sure what is wrong with her except that she has some sort of infection. She was given an injection of antibiotics and some tablets to continue on with.. she also had fluids injected under her coat. She looks so miserable but still purrs when I touch her. The little darling was brave but she didn't let them poke at her without putting up a good fight and telling them off.
    Please pray for my Tshina.. I love her so much.. all day I've done very little except cry.. I hate to see her sick.

Thanks and my love.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My poor darling girl is sick.. I noticed this morning she wasn't her usual self and didn't even want any treats.. so it was off to the vet.
    She was dehydrated and running a temperature. The doctor isn't sure what is wrong with her except that she has some sort of infection. She was given an injection of antibiotics and some tablets to continue on with.. she also had fluids injected under her coat. She looks so miserable but still purrs when I touch her. The little darling was brave but she didn't let them poke at her without putting up a good fight and telling them off.
    Please pray for my Tshina.. I love her so much.. all day I've done very little except cry.. I hate to see her sick.

Thanks and my love.. Angie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am praying and thinking for Miss Tshina hope the antibotics help. My poor Dusty was going for a walk this evening with my husband when a cat run out from under the car and whopped upon him. He is scratched up. But i think He will be fine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope that everything goes well and your little princess is doing better in no time.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how much Tshina is a comfort and joy to you; hopefully the Vet's treatment will have her back to her treat-loving, naughty self in no time.
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOh Angie, Im sorry that Miss Tshina is not her best.....I know it must of broke your heart to see her with the fluids under her fur. I had to watch one of my lil fur babies go through that as well as shove the meds down her throat. (she was so fiesty)

Keep telling her that she will be fine and make sure that lil nose is wet. And YOU, take it easy. All of my fur babies says MEOW to Miss Tshina.

Tanisha

ooh and Oniska, I hope your lil Dusty learns to fight back....poor thing
    Come check my cards out at my webstore www.CardsByNYScrapster.Etsy.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate it when my babies (animals) are sick! I always feel so helpless because they can't tell you what, exactly, is wrong.

Hope Tshina is feeling better very soon!

Pam
    Red Rubber Designs
    www.RedRubberDesigns.com
    ~*~*~*~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the poor little Tshina gets better soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, I will keep your Tshina in my prayers. I know how much love and comfort our furry friends give us. I'm so sorry she isn't feeling well. Hugs to you both, Beth
    Grandma to Hunter, Autumn and Xander!

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    Love and prayers to you and Tshina. I know how much our furry babies mean to us. They are Gods special gifts to us, bringing us nothing but warmth and love. Soon she well be up and giving you laughter for all her antics. Take care, kisses and hugs to you both
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi